Which of the following are mistakes to avoid when communicating with a customer over email?
- Sending the email without checking it for grammar mistakes
- Not writing an appropriate subject line
- Using jargon which the customer may not be familiar with
- a and b
- b and c
- a, b and c
Question: Which of the following is a customer need?
- Premium pricing
- Experienced management
- Friendly customer service
- Growing financial performance
Which of the following responses can have a negative impact on an angry customer?
- Asking the customer to come back when they have calmed down.
- Explaining the best solution you have for them at the moment.
- Letting the customer vent and calm down.
- Expressing your regret over the inconvenience faced by them.
What would be the two needs of a customer when visiting a theme park?
- Safety and Fun
- Accuracy and Certainty
- Efficiency and Seriousness
- Low cost and Tranquility
What is meant by inflection?
- The accent you talk in, depending on your country
- The highs and lows of your voice, which let the customer know how interested you are in talking to them
- The pace at which you speak, which lets the customer know if you are in a rush or not
- The general attitude you convey to a customer
How should a customer service strategy plan be distributed to the employees?
- By sending a mass email
- By telling only those who directly deal with the customers
- By emphasizing the management’s commitment to the plan at a company-wide meeting
- It should be confined to the top management.
Which of the following would a customer not expect from a customer service agent?
Why is it important to have fast response times to customer queries/complaints?
- It shows the customer that you care.
- It prevents the customer from contacting you over the same issue through different channels
- Both a and b.
- Neither a nor b.
The costs of failing to meet a customer’s needs include:
- The customer will take their business elsewhere.
- The customer will tell friends and family not to use your services.
- The customer will go online and tell the whole world about their experience.
- All of the above.
- A single unhappy customer cannot do much damage to the business.
How can you add the personal touch of a phone interaction to an email exchange with a customer?
- By using the customer’s name instead of saying Dear Customer.
- By using your own name instead of something like “The Support Team.”
- By using emoticons and casual words like Hey buddy, BRB, BTW, etc.
- a and b
- b and c
- a, b and c
Consider the sentence given below and select the option that best answers it.
When providing customer service, it is important to remember that each customer is different and has to be treated differently.
- It’s true that each customer is different but providing personalized service all the time drains resources.
- Providing personalized service makes the customer feel special and creates loyalty.
- Personalized service is the norm. It’s done because everybody does it, not because it has any benefits.
- Each customer is not different. Many customers are identical. So, personalized service has no special value.
Question: What is customer profiling?
- Reporting customer data to government agencies
- A customer filling in a profile online
- Using customer data to determine an overall company marketing campaign
- Using a series of data points to place customers into groups and tailoring their experience with your company
Why do customers feel the need of some control in working to resolve an issue with a company?
- They feel they are getting more for their money.
- Customers feel that this way, they can get whatever they want, at least temporarily.
- It ensures the customer will buy again.
- It puts them in a positive mood and allows them to help guide the resolution
What is a continuous improvement plan?
- A predetermined plan to continually help the employees keep themselves informed of the company’s latest initiatives in order ultimately to make themselves better at customer service
- A plan to educate the consumer about the products
- A plan to help the management understand the customers’ needs better
- A predetermined plan to help the employees learn more about the company’s financial situation and the company’s need to perform better
At which stage is it important for a business to keep track of what its customers need?
- Start-up stage
- Growth stage
- Established stage
- Every stage
Which of the following would be the best way to offer customer service online?
- To make a form people can submit available online
- To supply answers to FAQ’s online
- To make live chat with company representatives available 24/7
- To make company phone number available online
Why would a company want to know the profitability and sales history of customers?
- They would automatically drop the lowest 10% of customers.
- They can ask the higher sales clients to act as representatives of the company.
- It offers the company potential for directing their marketing campaigns effectively on the basis of their buying habits.
- They can find out who owes the company money.
Question: What is the importance of customer oriented goodwill?
- It allows for cheaper resolutions to customer conflict.
- It is a good substitute for good customer service.
- It allows the management to measure how well customer service is being performed.
- It puts the company ahead of the competitors in respect of customer service.
Question: How do CRM(Customer Relationship Management) systems help in sending a consistent message to customers?
- The same draft of an email can be sent to every single customer thus ensuring consistency.
- They are used for all marketing efforts of a company.
- Information can be distributed via the CRM system for sending the same message to all the customers in the same group.
- The CRM system always works as the back end for the company website.